Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ne-Yo Doesn't Mind A Beautiful Monster. Rawr. =/

Hello!
I think our posts have been much more consistent after getting done with exams and physical healing (Lol). We have considerably more time on our hands now. Actually, I think I have the most. College has begun for P and Arshad has started working. I, the former bad ass round the clock working/studying/teaching psycho am FREE. Ehn. The freedom is terribly boring now. So, I must get myself a job too. Anywho, I've been browsing and liking a lot of new stuff lately.

1. California Gurls - Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg
I see myself singing this at a karaoke.

2. Voices In My Head - Bruno Mars
I am a HUGE Bruno Mars fan. I think his music never disappoints.

3. Single - J.Valetine ft Letoya Luckett
Really chilled out track. (Add to sex playlist =P). This song however, sounded like I have heard it before? Anyhow, get!

4. Gimme That - Ciara
She has indeed been gone for too long. While her recent stuff hasn't been hitting as hard as her "1,2 Step" days; this isn't a homerun, it's pretty good =].

5. Touch - Natasha Bedingfield
Again, I think she's an amazing singer.

6. I'm In Love With You - Timbaland ft Tyson Ritter from The All-American Rejects
A VERY unexpected collabo. Surprisingly nice =]

7. Dj Got Us Falling In Love - Usher ft Pitbull
I think the divorce did Usher GOOD.

8. 2012 - Jay Sean
He never fails. You know it.

9. Rhythm Of Love - Plain White Ts
There's just something about their music that I LOVE. Also, the lyrics =].

10. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Another one by him =]. Jeez, the lyrics make me all tingly.

11. Erase Me - KiD CuDi ft Kanye West
You know what? When I saw the collabo and THEN heard the song, it sounded SO different than what I'd have imagined the song to be like. It's pretty neat! =]. Unexpected!

12. Heartbeat - Enrique Iglesias ft Nicole Scherzinger
I REALLY like this song. Even though Nicole Scherzinger is pretty much done. This one works!

13. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida ft David Guetta
Does Flo Rida EVER bomb? ALL his tracks are SO bloody sick! This is a current favourite. VERY HOT!

14. Garden - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
Haha. I know the artist name is hilarious! But I really took a liking to the track.

15. Deuces - Chris Brown & Tyga ft Kevin McCall
Cee breeezay ♥

16. 143 - Bobby Brackins ft Ray-J.
143. A la-la-la love.

17. No Love - Eminem ft Lil Wayne
We already told you to get the album. Another awesome one off of it.

18. Hold Yuh - Gyptian
Aaaaa laike!

19. Magic - B.o.B ft Rivers Cuomo
B.o.B - another fella who be scoring, and be scoring hard.

20. Beautiful Monster - Ne-Yo
We can't leave him out now, can we?

That's all for now, mes amis.
P.S - Did you know that Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz are getting married? =O. I didn't even know she was pregnant.
Until, we meet again.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment