Friday, August 19, 2011

Sunburn 2011

It's going to be five years since one music festival wove together everyone that seeks solace in that rush of adrenalin. The kind that hits you when the beat on your favourite song drops.

I look back on 2007 and the amount Sunburn has grown in its presence is phenomenal!

As I mentioned in my previous post, Sunburn, the whole experience I had at Sunburn rather changed me in so many ways. Many of which I'm still unraveling. It's like you become a part of this collective consciousness when you go there. You're all there for the same reason - to feel free, to express yourself and to have fun. Sunburn not only appeals to music fanatics. No, Sunburn is now an experience. It's an experience where you're living through something that can change the way you think, feel and perceive the word "experience". That's what makes those three days transport you to another dimension.

I can't even begin to imagine what they have in store for us this year. I keep wondering how onearth are they going to top last year. Heck, I'm still getting over last year!

I know that you- Yes, you have a million thoughts in your head right now. You're re-living what you felt last year and you're anticipating desperately what is to come. Yeah well, we're all in the same boat.

But you could get one step closer to all those moments that are just waiting to be experienced.

Sunburn early bird tickets go live on 25th August, 2011, 12 noon onward.

For more information visit www.sunburn.in

Are you ready to get sunburnt? :)



1 comment:

  1. This is Reuben Alexander, been part of the submerge forum and 3 sunburn's till now....also saved my last year tickets, wrist bands as memory- and yea waiting for the tickets

    ReplyDelete